Southwest Chicken Nachos Recipe
Write a review
- Serves: 12
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 package McCormick® Southwest Chicken Quesadillas Seasoning Mix
- 8 ounces tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix chicken, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, tomato and Seasoning Mix until well blended.
- Arrange tortilla chips on 2 lightly greased foil-lined shallow baking pans, overlapping chips as necessary. Top each pan with 1/2 of the chicken mixture and 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with assorted toppings and serve with guacamole and salsa, if desired.