Write a review
- 1/4 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 4 (8- to 10-inch) flavored flour tortillas (such as vegetable, tomato-basil or spinach)
- 1/2 cup bottled chunky salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives (optional)
- 6 ounces thinly sliced roast beef
- SPREAD dressing evenly over tortillas. Top with salsa. Sprinkle with cheese and olives. Top with roast beef.
- FOLD in sides, then roll up to form bundles. Place 2 bundles on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 1 1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted.* Repeat with remaining 2 bundles.
- *NOTE: If you like, serve bundles without heating. Or, place all 4 bundles on baking sheet and bake in preheated 350° F oven for 15 minutes or until heated through.