Southwestern Meatball Chili
Write a review
- 1 14 ounce package fully cooked refrigerated or frozen beef meatballs, thawed
- 1 16 ounce package Santa Fe medley frozen mixed vegetables (corn, black beans, and red peppers)
- 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes and/or cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- Sliced jalapeno peppers, chopped cherry tomatoes, and/or fresh cilantro (optional)
- In a Dutch oven combine thawed meatballs and vegetables, fresh tomatoes, the water, chili powder, and tomato paste. Cook, covered, over medium-low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle chili into bowls. If desired, top with jalapeno peppers, cherry tomatoes, and/or cilantro.