Southwestern Ranch Pasta Salad
Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Salad® classic pasta salad mix
- 1 cup Green Giant™ Steamers™Niblets® frozen corn
- 1/2 cup spicy ranch or regular ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips, if desired
- 1Empty Pasta mix into 3-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, adding corn during last 2 minutes of cooking.
- 2Drain pasta and corn; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- 3Im medium bowl, stir together seasoning mix, dressing and lime juice. Stir in pasta with corn and remaining ingredients except tortilla chips. Serve salad with tortilla chips. Serve immediately, or refrigerate.