Spanish Breakfast Tortilla
Write a review
- 3 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 cup diced HORMEL® CURE 81® Boneless Ham
- 3 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 6 large eggs
- 1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add ham and potatoes. Cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until nicely browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, in bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Loosely flatten ham and potato mixture in skillet. Pour eggs evenly over all. Reduce heat to medium low; cover. Cook 10 minutes or until eggs are firm.
- 3. Shake egg mixture loose from skillet; slide onto warm serving platter. Cut into wedges to serve.
- Shredded sharp Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese and fresh tomato salsa would add tasty layers of flavor to this tortilla.