Spiced Creamy Caramel Peanut Torte
Write a review
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (12.25 oz) caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup JIF® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg or regular ground nutmeg
- 1 container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups Fisher® Honey Roasted Peanuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 10- or 9-inch springform pan with CRISCO® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Press cookie dough on bottom and 1/4 inch up side of pan. Bake 16 to 23 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, 2/3 cup of the caramel topping, the peanut butter and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Fold in whipped topping until well mixed. Fold in 1 cup of the peanuts. Cover; refrigerate until crust is completely cooled.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over cookie crust. Freeze at least 30 minutes until set.
- Just before serving, top cheesecake with remaining 1/4 cup peanuts and drizzle with remaining 1/3 cup caramel topping. For easier cutting, wipe knife after each cut. Cover and refrigerate any remaining cheesecake