Spicy Bacon Spinach Artichoke Dip
Write a review
- One 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- One 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat the frozen spinach in the microwave for 5 minutes. Carefully squeeze out as much water as possible and set aside.
- Microwave the cream cheese for 1 minute. Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, cayenne, and garlic powder in a large bowl, and blend together well. Add the spinach, bacon, artichoke hearts, and both cheeses. Stir all the ingredients together until everything is well combined.
- Spread the mixture out in a pie or tart plate or in a small casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbling and slightly browned on top.
- Serve hot with crackers, pita crisps, or vegetable sticks, or inside a hollowed-out sourdough bread with the cubed bread on the side.
- Serving idea: Divide the mixture among smaller baking dishes or ramekins before baking it. Place the dishes of the cooked dip in different areas of the house for your party.