Spicy Chicken Quesadillas Recipe
Write a review
- Serves: Makes 12 (2-wedge) servings.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Cumin, Ground
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix chicken, cheese, tomato, green onions, chili powder, cumin, garlic salt and oregano.
- Place 4 of the tortillas on ungreased baking sheet. Spread 1/4 of the chicken mixture evenly on each tortilla. Top with remaining tortillas. Lightly brush with oil.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes or just until cheese is melted. Cut into 3-inch wedges. Serve warm.