Spicy Chicken with Rice and Beans
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Beans, undrained
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with pepper seasoning.
- Cook chicken 4 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet. Add rice to skillet; cook 2 minutes or until rice begins to brown. Add undrained tomatoes, beans and water.
- Place chicken on top of rice. Cover and simmer over medium heat 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Sprinkle with green onions.