Spicy Garlic Shrimp
Write a review
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup white wine
- Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails on.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook garlic and pepper flakes in butter for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add wine to the pan; cook until liquid is reduced by half.
- Return shrimp to skillet; heat through.