Spicy Pineapple Blueberry Margarita
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) lime juice
- Sugar, for rim of glass
- 1/4 cup Driscoll's Blueberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 teaspoons (1 1/4 ounces) silver tequila
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) blueberry vodka
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) pineapple juice
- Pinch ground chipotle pepper
- 2 lime quarters
- Rim glass with lime juice. Dip into sugar. Place layer of ice in glass. Set aside.
- Place blueberries in cocktail shaker and muddle. Add tequila, agave nectar, vodka, pineapple juice, chipotle pepper and ice. Shake vigorously. Strain into prepared glass and garnish with additional blueberries and lime quarters.