Spring Chicken-Tortellini Casserole
Write a review
- 1 pkg (19 oz) frozen cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 pkg (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen asparagus cuts
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup Progresso® Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 pkg (9 oz) frozen diced cooked chicken breast, heated as directed on package
- 1 jar (16 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- In Dutch oven, bring 4 quarts (16 cups) water to a boil. Add tortellini; return to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Add asparagus; simmer 3 minutes or until tortellini are tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in small nonstick skillet, melt margarine over medium-high heat. Add bread crumbs; stir to coat. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Place cooked tortellini and asparagus in large serving bowl. Gently stir in chicken and Alfredo sauce. Top with bread crumbs; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.