Steak and Bacon Salad
Write a review
- 4 to 6 thick-cut slices bacon, coarsely chopped
- 6 cups chopped romaine hearts
- 2 cups chopped watercress and/or arugula
- 1/2 cup Blue Cheese-Yogurt Dressing (see note), plus more for passing
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Leftover grilled steak, thinly sliced
- Chopped chives, for garnish
- Crumbled blue cheese, for garnish
- In a frying pan over medium heat, fry the bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Place the salad greens in a wide, shallow salad bowl, drizzle with a little dressing, and toss to coat.
- Scatter with the bacon and tomatoes then top with the steak.
- Garnish with some of the chives and blue cheese. Serve, passing additional dressing on the side.