Strawberry Angel Cookies
Write a review
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Angel Food Premium Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves
- or 3/4 cup Smucker's® Low Sugar™ Reduced Sugar Strawberry Preserves
- 3 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Coat baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT together cake mix and preserves (do not add water) at low speed of electric mixer 1 minute or until evenly moistened. Continue to beat an additional 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are just lightly browned. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet. Place on cooling rack to cool completely. Cookies will be soft and chewy.
- Store between sheets of wax paper to keep from sticking together.