Strawberry Banana Tart
Write a review
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Home-Style Golden Sugar Cookie Mix
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 tsp. water
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 banana
- 1 can Creamy Home-Style Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen sweetened sliced strawberries
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- fresh strawberries
- mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line bottom and sides of 9"x9" pan with aluminum foil.
- For crust, combine cookie mix, butter and water. Stir until thoroughly blended. Press evenly on bottom and ½ inch up sides of lined pan.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely.
- For filling, sprinkle lemon juice over banana slices; set aside. Combine frosting and cream cheese in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes or until creamy. Fold in thawed strawberries, banana slices and 1 cup whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Cover. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- To assemble, lift edges of aluminum foil to remove tart from pan. Remove foil carefully. Place tart on serving plate. Garnish with remaining whipped topping, fresh strawberries and mint leaves, if desired.