Write a review
- 2 cups chopped strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- 2. In a small bowl, toss strawberries with sugar; set aside.
- 3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt, and baking powder.
- 4. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together eggs and oil. Add pecans and strawberries. Add strawberry mixture to dry ingredients. Pour into prepared loaf pans.
- 5. Bake for 1 hour, or until tester inserted into center comes out clean.