Strawberry Cheesecake Brownies
Write a review
- liberal spray Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package (19.5 oz) Pillsbury® Classic Traditional Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 large eggs,, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, (14 oz)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine brownie mix, oil, water and 2 eggs in large bowl; stir 50 strokes with spoon. Stir in nuts, if desired. Spread into prepared pan. Bake 20 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Mix in remaining 2 eggs, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth. Pour evenly over warm brownie.
- Stir jam until smooth. Drop by teaspoonfuls over surface of filling. With a knife, swirl jam gently through filling to create marble effect. Bake additional 35 to 40 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Cool 1 hour. Loosely cover and chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or more. Cut into bars.