Strawberry Coconut Cream Soda
Write a review
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup refrigerated coconut milk
- 3 cups club soda or carbonated water, chilled
- Fresh strawberries, whole or halved
- In a medium bowl combine strawberries and sugar; stir well to combine. Use a pastry blender to coarsely mash the strawberries.
- Place 1/3 cup of the mashed berries in each of six glasses. To each glass add ice, 2 Tbsp. coconut milk, and 1/2 to 2/3 cup club soda. Stir drinks just before serving.