Write a review
- 1 box (1 lb 2.3 oz) Betty Crocker® fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, thawed, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting (from 1-lb container)
- 1Heat oven to 325ºF. Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray or shortening.
- 2In medium bowl, beat brownie mix, water, oil and eggs with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl occasionally. Add strawberries; beat 2 minutes longer. Stir in pecans, almonds and coconut. Spread batter in pan.
- 3Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center and 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 4In small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting uncovered on High about 15 seconds or until frosting can be stirred smooth. Spread or drizzle frosting over brownies.