Strawberry Hot Cocoa-on-a-Stick
Write a review
- 1 bag (12 oz.) white chocolate chips or white vanilla baking chips
- 2/3 cup 25% less-sugar instant strawberry milk mix
- 6 oz white chocolate melting wafers or white candy melts
- Red and pink candy sprinkles
- 1In small microwavable bowl, place white chocolate chips. Microwave chips uncovered on High in 30-second increments, stirring well between each, until chips can be stirred smooth. Add strawberry milk mix; beat with hand mixer on low speed just until incorporated. Mixture will be thick and grainy.
- 2Spoon mixture, about 2 1/2 tablespoons each, into cavities of silicone mold or disposable small paper cups. Press mixture down into cavities or cups with back of spoon. Place disposable spoons upright in mixture. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- 3In another small microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate melting wafers on High in 30- second increments, stirring well between each, until wafers are melted and can be stirred smooth. Dip set strawberry cocoa into melted candy, then into sprinkles. Place on cooking parchment paper to dry, about 15 minutes.
- 4To enjoy, dissolve 1 strawberry hot cocoa on a stick in 8 oz hot milk.