Strawberry Ice Box Cake
Write a review
- 1 cup coarsely chopped strawberries
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Pacific Mountain Strawberry Preserves, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 9 full or 18 squares graham crackers
- LINE 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with foil, extending foil up to edges.
- STIR strawberries with 2 tablespoons preserves. Spread in an even layer on bottom of pan. Layer in the following order: 1 cup topping, 1/3 cup preserves, 3 full crackers broken into quarters and smaller pieces as needed to cover the entire surface. Repeat two times.
- COVER with plastic wrap. Chill overnight. Invert onto serving plate. Remove foil. Cut into slices.