Strawberry Lemonade Soda Pop Cake
Write a review
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Strawberry Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup lemon-lime flavored soda
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Pink Lemonade Flavored Frosting
- Fresh strawberries and fresh lemon, for garnish
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions, using oil and eggs and substituting 1 cup soda for 1 cup water. Bake in 2 (8-inch) round baking pans according to package directions. Cool completely.
- PLACE 1 cake layer on cake plate, rounded side down. Spread jam on top of cake. Top with remaining cake layer, rounded side up.
- PLACE 1/3 cup frosting in small heavy-duty plastic bag. Frost top and sides of cake with remaining frosting. Cut 1/4-inch bottom corner off bag containing frosting. Pipe small beads of frosting around base of cake to create a decorative border. Garnish top of cake as desired with strawberries and lemon.