Strawberry Marshmallow Fruit Dip
Write a review
- 4 oz (from 8-oz package) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 1 cup marshmallow crème
- 1 container (6 oz) Greek Fat Free strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 15 fresh strawberries, stems removed, cut lengthwise in half
- 30 pieces cut-up melon
- 30 grapes
- 1In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, marshmallow crème, yogurt and strawberries with electric mixer on high speed until smooth.
- 2Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve dip with fruit. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.