Strawberry Marshmallow Pie
Write a review
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (13 oz) marshmallow creme
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 container (12 to 14 oz) strawberry pie glaze
- 1 Heat oven to 450°F. Make 1 pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie plate. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 2 Unroll remaining pie crust on work surface. With desired cookie cutters, cut shapes from crust. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; bake 6 to 8 minutes or until light brown. Cool.
- 3 In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on high speed until light and fluffy. Stir in marshmallow creme. In large bowl, mix strawberries and pie glaze. Reserve 1 cup strawberry mixture; set aside. Spoon about 1/3 of the marshmallow mixture into pie crust; top with remaining strawberry mixture, and the remaining 2/3 marshmallow mixture. Top with 1 cup reserved strawbery mixture. Arrange cut outs over filling. Cover; refrigerate at least 8 hours or until set but not firm. Store covered in refrigerator.