Write a review
- Fresh strawberries
- Mini chocolate chips
- Black decorators' icing
- Almond slivers
- Red lace licorice
- Wedge of Cheese (Your choice)
- For each mouse, slice a small section from the side of a strawberry so it sits flat.
- Press a mini chocolate chip into the tip for a nose, using a small dab of icing to secure it in place, if needed.
- Add icing eyes and stick 2 almond slivers into the top of the berry for ears.
- For a tail, use a toothpick to carve a small hole in the back of the berry and push the end of a piece of licorice lace into the hole. Serve these berry cute treats with small triangles of cheese.