Strawberry Milkshake Poke Cake
Write a review
- 1 Strawberry cake mix
- 1/3 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 Small box Vanilla instant pudding
- 2 Cups Melted Strawberry Ice Cream for the pudding
- 1 Cup Melted Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 Container Cool Whip
- 3 Eggs
- Prepare cake batter by adding in eggs, vegetable oil, and melted ice cream. To melt the ice cream put a heaping scoop in a bowl and microwave it for about 10 seconds, then in 5 second intervals until it is melted without scorching it.
- Bake cake according to cooking times on the box depending on the size of your pan.
- Let cake cool when done, then poke holes in the cake with the end of a wooden spoon.
- To make the pudding, put one box of vanilla instant pudding in a blender. Add 2 cups of melted Strawberry ice cream. Blend about 5 minutes until thick and well blended.
- Pour over cooled cake pushing pudding into the holes with the flat part of a spoon. Make sure you get the pudding in all of the holes.
- Layer Cool Whip over pudding mixture. Set in refrigerator for 2 hours. Serve cold.