Strawberry Mousse Recipe
Write a review
- 4 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- In a food processor, combine strawberries and sugar; cover and process until smooth. Strain and discard seeds. Return strawberry mixture to the food processor. Add pudding mix; cover and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a large bowl; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings