Write a review
- 1 ready-to-roll pie crust
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 package (16 ounces) Driscoll's Strawberries
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- fresh mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Unroll pie crust on a lightly floured surface. Cut 6 hearts with a 4-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter and place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, beat heavy cream, sugar and vanilla in an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Melt chocolate chips in microwave. Cut one strawberry in half. Set aside. Hull remaining strawberries and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Place one baked heart on a serving plate. Top with one quarter whipped cream and sliced strawberries. Top with second heart and repeat. Top with third heart and strawberry half. Drizzle with melted chocolate and garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately.