Write a review
- 1/2 lb. deli-sliced pepperoni
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 lb. prepared pizza dough
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Garlic salt and italian seasoning to season
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Flour the surface you will be using to make the stromboli on to prevent the dough from sticking. Roll out the pizza dough until a little less than 1/4" thick. Place pepperoni on the rolled-out dough, slightly overlapping and leaving a 1/2" perimeter around the crust. Add cheese and keep same perimeter on outside of dough. Roll each size of the dough inward, turn and roll until closed. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place stromboli on the cookie sheet and drizzle the olive oil on top of the stromboli. Sprinkle the garlic salt and italian seasoning on the crust and place in the oven. Cook the stromboli for 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cut the stromboli into 1/4" or 1/2" slices and serve on a platter with marinara sauce on the side.