Write a review
- 3 cups orange juice, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups rum or white cranberry juice
- 3/4 cup triple sec or lemonade
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 8 teaspoons grenadine syrup
- Orange slices (optional)
- In a large pitcher stir together orange juice, rum, triple sec, and lime juice. Slowly pour in the ginger ale, stirring gently.
- Divide equally among eight champagne flutes or tall glasses. Carefully pour 1 to 2 teaspoons grenadine syrup into each glass. If desired, garnish with orange slices.