Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Write a review
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 can (18.6 oz) Progresso® Rich & Hearty chicken pot pie style soup
- 2 cups Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Heat oven to 425°F. Make pie crusts as directed on box for Two-Crust Pie, using 9-inch glass pie plate.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat soup, thawed vegetables and flour until warm. Spoon into crust-lined pie plate. Top with second crust; seal edge and flute. Cut slits in several places in top crust.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. After 15 minutes of baking, cover edge of crust with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges.