Supreme Brownie Sundaes
Write a review
- 1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg called for on brownie mix box
- 5 1/3 cups ice cream (any flavor), from 1/2 gallon container
- 1 cup Hershey’s® chocolate syrup
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Make brownies as directed. Cool at least 30 minutes. For 16 brownies, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
- 2 Top each brownie with 1/3 cup ice cream; drizzle with 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup.
- Expert Tips
- To make cleanup and cutting brownies easier, line the baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Berry Blast Supreme Brownie Sundae: Top sundaes with Hershey®'s strawberry syrup and fresh berries.
- Turtle Supreme Brownie Sundae: Top sundaes with Hershey®'s classic caramel topping and pecans.