Surprise on the Inside Red, White and Blue Cupcakes
Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ white cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg whites called for on cake mix box
- 1 cup assorted Betty Crocker™ red, white and blue candy sprinkles
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy frosting (any flavor)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- 2Make cake batter as directed on box. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (about two-thirds full). Bake as directed on box for cupcakes. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 3Using melon baller, scoop out center of each cupcake, about 1 inch deep. Fill each with 1 heaping teaspoonful candy sprinkles.
- 4Frost cupcakes with frosting. Store loosely covered.