Sweet As Kisses Pie
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- MIX cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- ADD pie filling. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- POUR into crust; spread with remaining whipped topping. Freeze at least 3 hours or overnight. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 8 slices.