Write a review
- 1 Package Ore-Ida® Country Style Hash Browns
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 3 Green Onions, sliced
- 1 Clove Garlic Clove Minced
- 1 1/4 Ounces Taco Seasoning
- 15 1/2 Ounces Kidney Bean Undrained
- 8 Ounces Tomato Sauce
- 4 Ounces Green Chilies Undrained, chopped
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- Sour Cream
- Cook ingredients 2, 3, 4 & 5 in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain mixture, and return to skillet.
- Drain kidney beans, reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Stir reserved liquid, tomato sauce, and chiles into meat mixture. Spoon half of mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish; top with half of kidney beans and half of potatoes. Repeat layers with remaining meat mixture, beans, and potatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, sprinkle with cheese, and bake 5 more minutes.
- Serve with desired toppings