Taco Dip in a Jar
Write a review
- 1/2 lb ground beef round
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 can (16 oz) Old El Paso® refried beans
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream
- 2 packages (7 oz each) refrigerated guacamole
- 1 container (16 oz) refrigerated pico de gallo salsa
- 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Jalapeño and red Fresno chiles, very thinly sliced, if desired
- Fresh cilantro leaves, if desired
- Tortilla chips, if desired
- 1 In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in water and taco seasoning mix. Heat to simmering; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat. Stir in refried beans.
- 2 In 6 (8-oz) wide-mouth glass jars, evenly layer beef mixture, sour cream, guacamole and salsa. Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with chile slices and cilantro. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.