Write a review
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas)
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 lb. (1/2 of 32-oz. pkg.) frozen bite-size seasoned potato nuggets
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- BROWN meat with onions in large skillet; drain. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole.
- MIX soup and milk; pour over meat mixture. Top with layers of remaining ingredients.
- BAKE 45 min. or until potatoes are golden brown and casserole is heated through.