Tequila Citrus Chicken Wings
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 lbs. small chicken wings
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Assorted vegetables
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
- HEAT oil in large skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken wings in batches for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove from skillet; set aside. Drain skillet.
- PLACE tequila, orange juice, lime juice, seasoning sauce, honey, orange peel, chili powder and cumin in same skillet. Cook over medium heat until boiling. Add chicken wings; return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken wings are fully cooked. Serve with assorted vegetables and ranch dressing.