Teriyaki Chicken and Pasta
Write a review
- 1 (9-oz.) pkg. refrigerated linguine
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 3/4- inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups Green Giant® SELECT® frozen sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup purchased teriyaki baste and glaze
- 1 medium seedless orange
- 1/4 cup cashew pieces
- Cook linguine to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, spray medium nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook and stir until browned.
- Add peas and teriyaki baste and glaze to chicken. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and peas are tender.
- Meanwhile, grate 1 teaspoon peel from orange; set aside. Remove remaining peel from orange; discard peel. Cut orange into 1-inch pieces. Add grated peel and orange pieces to chicken mixture; mix well. Serve chicken mixture over linguine; sprinkle with cashews.