Tie-dye fruity cupcakes
Write a review
- .1 package (2-layer size)white cake mix
- 1/4 cup dry JELL-O Lemon Flavor Gelatin (1/2 of 3-ounce package)
- 1/4 cup JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin (1/2 of 3-ounce package)
- 1/4 cup JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin (1/2 of 3-ounce package)
- 1 can (16 ounce)ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package; divide evenly into 3 bowls.
- Stir different flavor dry gelatin mix into batter in each bowl. Alternately spoon batters into 24 paper-lined muffin cups, adding about 2 tablespoons of each batter to each cup. Bake as directed on package for cupcakes. Cool completely.
- Spread with frosting