Write a review
- 1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Betty Crocker™ white decorating icing (from 4.25-oz tube)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line 9-inch square pan with foil, letting foil hang 2 inches over sides of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- 2In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, chocolate syrup, oil, water and eggs until well blended. Spread in pan.
- 3Bake 34 to 37 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 1/2 hours.
- 4Using foil to lift, remove brownies from pan. With football-shaped cookie cutter, cut brownies into football shapes. Pipe on decorating icing to look like football laces.