Write a review
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1-1/2 tsp. green food coloring (about 12 drops)
- 22 TEDDY GRAHAMS Chocolate Graham Snacks
- 1 Mini OREO Bite Size Cookie
- 8 marshmallows
- PREPARE cake batter and bake as directed on package for 13x9-inch pan, lining pan with foil sprayed with cooking spray before adding batter. Cool cake in pan 15 min.; invert onto wire rack. Cool completely. Place on platter.
- TINT 2 cups COOL WHIP with food coloring; spread onto top and sides of cake. Spoon remaining COOL WHIP into resealable bag. Cut off small piece from 1 bottom corner of bag; use to outline football field on top of cake. Add yard lines with remaining white COOL WHIP.
- ADD TEDDY GRAHAMS for the football players and OREO Cookie for the football. Thread marshmallows onto toothpicks; use to make goal posts as shown in photo. Add to top of cake. Keep refrigerated. Remove and discard toothpicks before serving.