Treasured Strawberry Dessert
Write a review
- 24 foil baking cups
- 24 fresh strawberry or banana slices
- 4 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), at room temperature
- 4 cups quartered strawberries
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Fresh mint leaves
- LINE 24 muffin cups with foil cups. Place strawberry or banana slices on bottom of each foil cup.
- SPRINKLE gelatin over water in medium bowl; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Place cream cheese, gelatin mixture, quartered strawberries and sweetened condensed milk in blender. Blend until smooth; spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into foil cups.
- REFRIGERATE for 4 hours or until firm. Invert desserts on dessert plates; remove foil. Garnish with mint before serving.
- TIP: To remove foil easily, dip foil portion in warm water for 5 seconds.