Triple Chocolate Cookies and Cream Cheesecake
Write a review
- Dash of salt
- 1 package Oreos
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 5 ounces milk chocolate
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Brownie Crust
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pour brownie batter into bottom of 9-inch springform pan; bottom lightly coated in butter.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.
- Place cookies on top in single layer. Set aside and cool.
- Place white and milk chocolates in separate, heat proof bowls.
- Heat 1 cup heavy cream until JUST boiling.
- Pour hot cream over one of the chocolates.
- Heat remaining cream and pour over other chocolate.
- Stir chocolates until smooth and creamy.
- Beat one package of cream cheese, add 1 tablespoon vanilla extract. Pour in milk chocolate mixture and beat until slightly thickened
- Pour milk chocolate cheesecake batter over brownie, cookie crust, cleaning out as much of batter as possible.
- In same bowl, beat other cream cheese until smooth, add 1 tablespoon vanilla extract. Pour in white chocolate mixture and beat until it has thickened up just a bit. Add 8-10 cookies and beat until they are broken up to your liking. Pour this carefully over milk chocolate layer.
- Cover and place in freezer 4-8 hours.
- Remove from freezer 15-20 minutes before you are going to serve.
- Garnish with berries, caramel or chocolate sauce if desired.
- Melt butter and chocolate chips just until they are both melted and smooth.
- Add cocoa powder and stir until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla and stir vigorously.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt. Stir until smooth.