Twisted Strawberry Shortcake
Write a review
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 qt. (4 cups) cold milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) store-bought angel food cake, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 5 oz. BAKER'S White Chocolate, grated
- BEAT pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Gently stir in COOL WHIP.
- PLACE cake cubes in large bowl. Drizzle orange juice over cake, then toss to coat. Place half of the cake cubes in deep glass serving bowl; cover with layers of half each of the pudding mixture, strawberries and chocolate. Top with layers of remaining cake cubes, pudding mixture, strawberries and chocolate.
- REFRIGERATE at least 30 min. before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.