Undone Stuffed Pepper Casserole
Write a review
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 green peppers, coarsely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cooked long-grain white rice
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Italian* Five Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- BROWN meat with peppers and garlic in large skillet; drain. Stir in rice, spaghetti sauce and 3/4 cup cheese.
- SPOON into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cheese.
- BAKE 25 min. or until heated through.