Valentine Teddy Bear Cookies
Write a review
- 1 package (16 oz) Pillsbury® Ready to Bake!™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies (24 cookies)
- 3/4 cup chocolate creamy ready-to-spread frosting (from 16-oz container)
- Pink gel food color
- 1/3 cup fluffy white whipped ready-to-spread frosting (from 12-oz container)
- 12 small round chocolate-covered creamy mints
- 24 heart-shaped red cinnamon candies
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, place 12 cookies 2 inches apart for bear faces. Cut remaining 12 cookies in half; roll into 24 balls. Place 2 balls on top of each whole cookie for ears. Bake 9 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheets. Remove to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Frost each cookie with 1 tablespoon chocolate frosting.
- In small bowl, stir 1 to 2 drops pink gel food color into white frosting until well blended. Frost insides of ears with pink frosting. Decorate each bear face with 1 mint for nose and 2 red cinnamon candies for eyes. Spoon remaining pink frosting into small resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut off tiny corner. Pipe each mouth using pink frosting. Store loosely covered.