VELVEETA® Easy Cheesy Pot Pie
Write a review
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen peas and carrots, thawed, drained
- 1 cup chopped cooked white potatoes
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- BROWN meat in large skillet on medium heat; drain. Add onions; cook 2 to 3 min. until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add frozen vegetables, potatoes and VELVEETA; mix well. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish.
- MELT butter in small saucepan on low heat. Add flour; whisk until blended. Cook 2 min. or until hot and bubbly, stirring occasionally. Gradually add water, stirring until well blended. Cook on medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Simmer on low heat 5 min., stirring occasionally. Pour over meat mixture.
- SEPARATE dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press seams and perforations together to seal. Place over meat mixture; seal edges to sides of dish with fork.
- BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until meat mixture is heated through and crust is golden brown.