VELVEETA® Easy Chicken Primavera
Write a review
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups water
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) tri-colored rotini pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tsp. each dried basil leaves and black pepper
- 2 small tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- Cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 4 min. or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in water. Bring to boil. Add pasta; cook 8 min. or until tender.
- Add broccoli, VELVEETA and seasonings; stir. Cook 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring frequently. Stir in tomatoes.