Walnut Cinnamon Rolls
Write a review
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (5 oz.) jar Smucker's® Walnuts in Syrup
- 1 (12.4 oz.) container refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 9-inch round cake pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- SPREAD walnut topping evenly in prepared pan. Separate rolls and cut each into 4 pieces. Arrange pieces, cinnamon side down, in a scattered pattern.
- BAKE 17 to 20 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Invert immediately onto serving plate. Allow pan to set on top 2 minutes. Remove pan. Cool 5 minutes.
- PLACE frosting from container into corner of resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner of bag. Drizzle over top of walnut topping.